Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.996 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 4% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,515元 ($b12,566) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)