Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.978 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,416 ($b10,651) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (38 minutes ago)