Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.958 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,610 ($b10,035) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (40 minutes ago)