Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.975 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,830 ($b10,081) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (34 minutes ago)