Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil vs Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.807 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 80% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,573元 (R$ 11,942) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)