Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.833 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 85% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,164 (R$ 12,089) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)