Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.783 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,374 (R$ 11,988) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (42 minutes ago)