Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.830 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 82% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,615元 (R$ 12,906) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)