Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.773 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,954 (29,686 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)