Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.776 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,634 (25,314 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 2 hours ago)