Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.751 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,521元 (22,002 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)