Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01901 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 54% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 6,021元 (316,726 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 2 hours ago)