Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01917 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 54% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,033 (314,734 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)