Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02205 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 50% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,521 (341,015 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)