Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.713 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 8,117元 (4,738 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Liverpool costs £500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (41 minutes ago)