Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.915 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,222元 (€1,923) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £559 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dublin costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)