Cost of living comparison between Opole, Poland and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.710 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,366 (7,233 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)