Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.030 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,105 (€2,006) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)