Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.618 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,220 ($1,997) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)