Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.869 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,012 ($2,622) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)