Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.377 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,736 ($1,997) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)