Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05972 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,161 (¥270,623) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)