Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06173 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,496元 (¥202,431) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (37 minutes ago)