Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05748 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,620 (¥410,963) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)