Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12754 CNY / MKD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 40% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,566 (51,483 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (35 minutes ago)