Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.437 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 11% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,695 (GH₵7,444) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)