Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34004 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,132 (Mex$ 23,914) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)