Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35961 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 8,656元 (Mex$ 24,070) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)