Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.894 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,585 (€1,848) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (44 minutes ago)