Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06024 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,443 (¥472,170) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (25 minutes ago)