Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38335 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,965 (Mex$ 23,386) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (34 minutes ago)