Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33533 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,620 (Mex$ 25,705) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)