Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10233 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,985 (руб 87,808) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)