Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12146 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,956 (руб 106,669) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (41 minutes ago)