Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06506 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 27% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 8,762元 (134,679 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)