Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06631 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 31% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,612 (114,801 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)