Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05997 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 39% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,861 (164,436 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (30 minutes ago)