Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05867 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 41% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,654 (164,556 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)