Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06558 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,225 (171,162 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)