Cost of living in Novara, Italy compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,605元 (€2,075) in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)