Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.173 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,889 (R$ 6,853) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)