Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.751 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,250元 (24,304 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)