Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.357 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 23% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,718 (﷼ 900) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)