Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.864 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 16% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,929 (﷼ 826) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 2 hours ago)