Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11316 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,291 (руб 90,946) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)