Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.193 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,653 (R$ 8,051) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)