Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05898 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 42% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,037 (153,226 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)