Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 8% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,446 in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)