Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 36% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,329 (€2,805) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (24 minutes ago)