Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 84% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,887 (€3,067) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (38 minutes ago)