Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 74% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,053 (€3,559) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (28 minutes ago)