Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06182 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,220元 (¥262,390) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)