Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 35% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,601元 (€2,283) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)