Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 27% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,344 (37,112,080 ₫) in Nha Trang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)