Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.735 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,465元 (£2,228) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (38 minutes ago)