Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.890 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 37% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,791 (£2,001) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)