Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.934 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 69% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,635元 (AU$3,777) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)