Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.571 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 54% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,980元 (NZ$4,371) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)