Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.980 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 96% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,590 (NZ$4,335) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)