Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.839 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 84% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,547 (NZ$5,693) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)