Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.964 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 89% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,331 (NZ$5,707) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)