Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.788 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,497元 ($2,725) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)