Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.875 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 94% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,314 (12,432 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (36 minutes ago)