Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.817 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 89% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,756 (11,423 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)