Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00235 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,454 (COL$6,141,031) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)