Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.645 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 34% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,124 (24,986 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (about 1 hour ago)