Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.743 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 63% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,436 (32,906 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 4 hours ago)