Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.594 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 29% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,714元 (28,159 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)