Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.687 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 48% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,269 (23,672 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)