Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.740 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 65% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,139 (24,523 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (43 minutes ago)