Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.567 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 28% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,052元 (24,771 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)