Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.797 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 44% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,542 (12,547 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)