Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.804 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 50% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,041 (9,999 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)