Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08246 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 11,993元 (Taka 145,438) in Narail.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)