Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.684 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 43% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,198 (NZ$3,672) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (29 minutes ago)