Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.582 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 41% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,933元 (NZ$3,696) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)