Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.552 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,105 (NZ$3,978) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)