Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.573 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,348元 (NZ$3,356) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (about 2 hours ago)