Cost of living in Nantucket, United States vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.776 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 207% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 39,959元 ($5,897) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)