Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.094 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,648元 (C$3,857) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)