Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.894 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 57% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,220 (€2,181) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)