Cost of living in Namur, Belgium vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.727 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 55% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,611元 (€2,409) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)