Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.708 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 58% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,521 (€2,662) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)