Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10545 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 7% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,160 (105,834 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)