Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.796 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 31% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,404 (3,003 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (32 minutes ago)