Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.848 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,871 (3,480 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)