Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.878 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 33% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,789 (4,262 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)