Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.778 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 29% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,511 (3,246 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (24 minutes ago)